Dancing the 5Rhythms® wave from the intimacy of our home, joining many friends around the world, via Zoom.
Weekly on Tuesday’s and Fridays
- We gather for 1:30h to check in, dance & connect.
- You need to register to the meeting. Please enter the zoom call on time as we will be closing access after 5 minutes, and making suggestions for the practice will be given.
The sessions are for taking part in, please put your video on so we can see you.
- There will be some interaction with each other while dancing & guidance given prior to dance
- If these times don’t work for you, you can still dance to the playlists;
Subscribe to the email list here!
- The playlist will be given to you in the meeting.
10am WEST (UTC +1) Lisbon/London time
11pm CEST (UTC +2) Amsterdam/ Brussels/ Rome/ Geneva, Switzerland/ Vienna, Austria, Oslo
12pm Tel Aviv, Israel/ Moscow, Russia
5pm Macau, Singapore
7pm Sydney/ Byron Bay/ Brisbane in Australia.
♥ Program ♥
10:00am – Greetings and setting intentions
10:15am – Dance
11:05am – Sharing circle
11:30am – Closure
REGISTER in advance for this meeting:
Topic: 5Rhythms Dance to Connect – Online
Time: 10:00 AM Lisbon / 7pm Sydney – Byron Bay
August 4, 11, 18, 25
Sep 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
6pm WEST (UTC +1) Lisbon, Portugal / London
7pm CEST (UTC +2) Amsterdam/ Brussels/ Rome/ Geneva/ Vienna/ Oslo/ Budapest
8pm EEST (UTC +3) Bucharest, Romania
10am PDT (UTC -7) San Francisco, CA, USA
1pm EDT (UTC -4) New York, NY, USA
10am PDT (UTC -7) Nelson, Canada
11am MDT (UTC -6) Chihuahua, Mexico
2pm BRT (UTC -3) São Paulo, Brazil
♥ FRIDAY Program ♥
18:00 – Greetings and setting intentions
18:15 – Dance
19:05 – Sharing circle
19:30 – Closure
REGISTER in advance for this meeting:
Topic: 5Rhythms Dance to Connect – Online on Fridays
Time: 6pm Lisbon
August 7, 14, 21, 28
Sep 4, 11, 18, 25
DONATION: between € 15 to € 6 (20-8$ AUD)
IBAN: PT5001 9300 0010 5031 7067 136
Name: Dilma Maria Rodrigues De Morais
MBWAY: 93 751 2522 (Portugal only)
PAYPAL: [email protected] (Euros/ Europe)
Australian Bank: Westpac
D M Rodrigues De Morais
♥ SUGGESTIONS & PREPARATIONS ♥
- Clear a space as big as possible to move in. Be mindful of possible obstacles, especially rugs and table corners. 2,5-3m is good
- Turn your mobile phone off/ give yourself this sacred time
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move and sweat in
- Have water available
- The playlist will be given in the zoom chat.
- For optimal sound – you can connect bluetooth, stereo speakers or mirror your TV to your computer. While computer audio works fine, the experience is elevated if you connect real speakers. You can test your sound before class by playing music from your computer.
- Check in with your self, see how you feel and set an intention for your dance/ movement practice.
CLASSES PAUSED due to Covid-19
Calcada dos Sete Moinhos, 143 A, 1070-267 Lisbon, Portugal
Second & Fourth Sunday of the month 19:00 to 21:30
* Please arrive by 18:45 to give yourself time to socialise and settle before dance. *
Contribution: 15 €
To be announced
♥ PRACTICALS ♥
- Communicate with your body & not with words (avoid talking while dancing).
- Wear layers as we warm-up and cool-down
- Bring water to hydrate
- Drug and alcohol free space
- Make yourself comfortable by taking off jewellery / belts / watches etc
- Be present in your mediation and respect others personal space
- Move how you feel and stay open to changing
- Do your best not to judge or have expectations of yourself and others. Each time you show up, your dance will be unique to that moment. The more freedom you give to yourself, the more you will support others to do the same.
- Initially you may feel self-conscious, but you will be surprised how quickly that passes.
- Slow down when you need but do not stop your moving meditation
- Enjoy yourself!