5 RHYTHMS® DANCE to CONNECT
Saturdays: 27 May & 10 June
19:00h – 21:30h
* Please arrive 10 minutes earlier to give yourself time to socialise and settle before dance. *
Location: Mujo, movement & wellness
Rua Dom Francisco de Avilez, 26 Cave 2750-349, Cascais
Contribution: 22 €
Classes need a minimal no. of students registered to happen. Please pay in advance, up to two days before the event if possible. To register, please send payment to :
MBWAY: 93 751 2522 (Portugal only)
Portuguese bank: IBAN: PT5001 9300 0010 5031 7067 136
Name: Dilma Maria Rodrigues De Morais
PAYPAL: email@example.com (Euros – please send as friends)
PS: Dilma is available to run classes to your group of friends/coleagues. You need a minimum of 7 people. Reach out to plan dates and location…
- Communicate with your body & not with words (avoid talking while dancing).
- Wear layers as we warm-up and cool-down
- Bring water to hydrate
- Drug and alcohol free space
- Make yourself comfortable by taking off jewellery / belts / watches etc
- Be present in your mediation and respect others personal space
- Move how you feel and stay open to changing
- Do your best not to judge or have expectations of yourself and others. Each time you show up, your dance will be unique to that moment. The more freedom you give to yourself, the more you will support others to do the same.
- Initially you may feel self-conscious, but you will be surprised how quickly that passes.
- Slow down when you need but do not stop your moving meditation
- Enjoy yourself!
6:45pm – Doors open
7:00pm – Warm Up
7:30pm – Dance to Connect practice
9:15pm – Sharing circle
9:30pm – Closure
♥ PLAYLISTS ♥
that you can purchase and dance offline. The music file is Wav. (good quality).
Wave 2 – Permission
Wave 3 – A beautiful day
Wave 4 – Traces of me
Wave 5 – Being Present
Wave 6 – Open Up
Wave 7 – Subconscious
Wave 8 – White Canvas
Wave 9 – Gate Way
Wave 10 – Joy (also used as wave 11)
Wave 12 – Seeing
Wave 13 – Feeling at home
Wave 14 – Celebration
Wave 15 – Balance
Wave 16 – Grounding
Wave 17 – Simplicity
Wave 18 – Self Love
Wave 19 – Curiosity
Wave 20 – Authenticity
Wave 22 – Let Go
Wave 23 – Here * Now
Wave 24 – Returning 1 (class on 5/6)
HOW IT WORKS:
1- Use your intuition to choose which ones you want
2- Make your payment
3- Send me proof of payment via email and let me know which playlists/waves you want
4- I will then send the original files via email
Each playlist is about 50 min long, with more or less 10 minutes per rhythm following the 5 Rhythms map.
One wave/ Playlist: 5 Euros
All 20 waves: 90 Euros (save 10 euros)
Returning (waves from live classe, 2h+ long): 15 euros
Dance to Connect – Upaya 1- 10/4/22 (from live classe, 2h+ long): 15 euros
♥ DANCING AT HOME – SUGGESTIONS ♥
- Prepare your space – Clear a space as big as possible to move in. Be mindful of possible obstacles, especially rugs and table corners. Aim for 2,5-3m
- Turn off your mobile phone/ give yourself this time without being interrupted
- For optimal sound – you can connect bluetooth, stereo speakers or mirror your TV to your computer. While computer audio works fine, the experience is elevated if you connect real speakers.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move and sweat in
- Dance barefoot or in dance shoes
- Have water available
- Check in with your self, see how you feel and set an intention for your dance/ movement practice.
- Trust your body and have fun!